This is me

  This is me

Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, closeup and indoorMy name is Constanza Maulén, I'm 19 years old, I live in Rancagua, Chile, but because my studies in live Santiago. I study "Public Administration" at Universidad de Chile, I'm in 2nd year. 
I live with my mother in Rancagua, and I have two dogs shih tzu, they names are "Nicky" and "Toto". Nicky is my baby is very full of energy and he's very fat, it's like a puffy ball. When I'm in Santiago, I miss them so much, so I travel to Rancagua every weekend.


I like listening K-pop, my favorite band is BTS, I'm soo fan of them. Two years ago I went to concert of them with my friend, I was very excited and I had fun. I sang all songs. Also I like listening Korean R&B, I like it so much "Dean" and others artist. My favorite song of this artist is "D (half moon)"


Resultado de imagen para bts wings tour chile

Another strange fact about me that my favorite number is the number 3, I think that it's cute, it's like two bellys.



Comentarios

Publicar un comentario