Why am I studying Public Administration?

Well, when I was in school, I was good in mathematics and science but I was good in history too, so I thought about a career that I could do both. At first, I thought I was going to study Engineering or something related with numbers, but I was so bad in phys
ics. On the other hand, my parents are public officials, my mom is a secretary but she works at the municipality of my hometown, Rancagua, and my father studied(?) Public Administration too and he works in the Regional Hospital of Rancagua, so I was interested in the Public service.


I like Public Administration because it’s a hybrid career, it has mathematics and history, politics, it’s not only letters, I like numbers and mathematics and I can contribute to society, so it’s perfect to me.



Comentarios