My account of game BTS SUPERSTAR

BTS Superstar, is a game of the korean boy band BTS, it is a music game. It has a many songs of his albums. The objetive of game is press the botton according to the rythm of the song. The songs of game is divided for albums, each album has a own cards of each member, era and concept of album.
My album favorite for to game is "The most beautiful moment in the life: part 1" because I have a all cards and I have bonus every time I play.
The game allows to buy cards to improve and to have more points.
My user is conibx, I'm level 24 and I'm in League Silver III, my best card is a member called Suga of album "You never walk alone", my best score is in the song "Lie" of album "Wings"  and my song most play "I need u" of album "The most beautiful moment in the life: part 1", I play this song 43 times.

Comentarios